Friday, March 21, 2008

Shit List - Condensed



BM List of Shit I NEED:
Pup Tent - $100
Shade Netting - 13x13 - $80
Pirate Pants & Vest - $100
Stereo - scavenged - $50
Gloweys - $50
Plane Ticket R/T - $300

Shade Netting. I'm buying a 13x13 foot piece of that Aluminet that I will drape over my tent loosely. I bet money that I could fit an additional tent or two within the area. I have high hopes, only allowing 30% of the sun through while still allowing wind to pass will hopefully extend the allotted-morning-sleep time until 11AM.

Pirate Garb. Jys, could I buy some fabric and have you whip out the pants/vest from that existing pattern? I'll reimburse for time and effort as well.

Gloweys. I will buy my own and not simply steal yours this year!

Plane Ticket. This is from MCI to RNO. There's also the option of driving to Denver then flying to RNO from there one way. There's an additional option of flying from MCI to RNO one way then driving a rented Ryder truck home. All of these I am comfortable doing, but I would like to purchase tickets in May so we should make a decision.

Stereo. Bob, I'll come steal those Subwoofers & Amp this weekend. I'll be cannibalizing the hearses stereo as well to keep costs down. I want to have this done by Interfuse.

1 comments:

Jyesika said...

yep, will sew for you.