Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bar...

Biiiiicho! My memory is being as lame as ever, did you destroy all the bar setup schtuff after BM last year? aka do we even have a bar setup for this year? Or are we just sorta assuming that is going to magically happen? Was looking at pictures of the oil rig thing earlier, made me sad once more that I managed to forget it was blowing up until it did. Godamn Jerky. God I am gonna have soooo much jerky again this year, gonna be so great! When do we have to figure out our camping sheet by?

1 comments:

harry said...

theme camp and village registration is due by May 31st. I was gonna do all that crap at/after Interfuse when I'll feel particularly inspired.

A baaaarrr will have to happen, maybe 2x the size so we can serve more people and stab more knives into it! I expect the published happy hours to pack the place.