Thursday, July 26, 2007

MWB cargo!

"Harry,
I know you're looking for another rider in the van. Are you also looking for people who want to throw down on uhaul costs in exchange for cargo space in the truck? Like people who are flying out? If so, we could put some info on our The Burning Man Experience page on www.midwestburners.com Putting info up for just one seat on a van seems like overkill but if you're looking to defray uhaul costs, then it could be worth it.
Let me know.
--Zay"

What should we do? Say we can fit a 'decent amount of shit'?

2 comments:

Jyesika said...

Sounds fucking brilliant! I think we'll have plenty of space.

harry said...

And mark and I have the innate ability to pack fn anything. I'll tell them we'll have some space for a share of the Uhaul cost and sliver of gas.