Sunday, August 5, 2007

Hep Kitten and Plutons

The Pluton is mostly finished! All that is needed is to steal a futon mattress from around Lawrence (EVERYONE be looking!) to round the edges, and to sand everything off.

I'm finishing the lighting fixtures this afternoon - they're very simple. I still need to make a little 2x4 support to put the solar panel atop the van.

I think that we are going to need to create some bike-carrying system for the uhaul - 8 bikes of different sizes will be interesting. We have the one for the back of the truck/van that Vickie brought out after we found the pup.

Oh, and our placer Hep Kitten gracefully requested this:
"HI all,

I have a small request to make. Please send a note to all your fellow theme camp mates to pose all questions to me through you.

Unfortunately with over 140 theme camps to help out if a few people in each of those camps sent me a message a day I would be completely overwhelmed with incoming messages.

I am happy to help where I can - but I still need some time to get my gear ready for the burn as well.

Thanks so much,

HepKitten"

0 comments: