Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Anybody>?

Is anybody going to Burning Man this year? Everyday I look at the gas prices dropping lower and lower and lower and I know Burningman is a long way away still. we may be paying 2.50/gal or something terrible like that again by then; or the sentinels installed along the highway to control the mutant uprisings could be to much of a hassle to pass by. But the possibility of these conditions not being true and thus being able to drive out to BurningMan on the cheap has me really really wanting to go. I know my wife wants to take another trip, but I think we could do that and hit up burningman this year if the gas stays in the 1.50 or less range (and if she does minimal constuming).

Anyway I know Michael isn't going this year (god it will be weird to be out there without him if I do manage to be 'allowed' to go) but is anyone else still down with the circus?

- On a change of topic who all is going to Interfuse this year? YOu gonna drive down for that Bicho? Its totally fun, I promise! I was curious if we still had plans to 'do it up' this year? I know the Mike tank getting impounded kind of put an end to the wartruck for this year; but maybe we could still throw together the 'hookah-dome' burningman fat style? Or anything like that, I just think we should bother to contribute a little more then we did this last year.

Holla!

blog comments powered by Disqus